La Teatrista

guerillera de la cultura

Thursday, February 09, 2006

More

Found

Delirium in my bones,
a wake …a rush.
How far will this hum go in the stillness
of heavenly order, of majesty –grandieur?

For a moment I capture the soon future in my eyes
The bones are set for the hard way down
Then its gone like blown powder.

I wear my welcomes so fast
I speed up to find the cure to my innocence
My lust and confusion is trembling,
falling forward past my secrets of bad visions,
falling to meet those transparent eyes of change

known only in darkness.

To wait for a sign,
where touches are too much
for a delicate mind
to savor
And I beg:

Let me find a home
Let me find my peace, my courage…
In smiles and patience,
In lost lorn looks of loves
and impatience.
It all seeps in just to float away.

I find this mystery -
this certainty I don’t know how to name
Here, I find faces in grains of wood panels
shapes brought together by lights and simple shadows
to create the familiar image lost in the everday mind
the image woven into our reality now from long ago

While fractions of seconds climb high into the smoke of my prayers,
wishes wrap themselves in the tree limbs of old breath
breath purified to its maximum form,

I see truth in the veins of fallen leaves,
I see truth in the stains of a yellow smile,
I see truth in the lines of my palm.

Mysteries can only be captured in a
lightning’s fast decent:
a speck of time where you can make out a face in the shadows,
a face no other eyes can find like your own.

Claudia
SUMMER -'05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home